THE SCENE: 75 and ready for Launch
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
Money to Flag
SSH x 20 IC
Imperial Walkers x 20 IC
Michael Phelps OYO
Launch Party included a view of almost all that our new AO “The Equalizer” has to offer:
- DORAs on Soccer Field- 200 Merkins & 200 Squats
- Mosey to the Boat Launch/Dock/Pier
- 7s from Dock to Playground- LBCs & Pull-Ups
- Mosey to Splashpad- Proton-led Flutter Kicks x 25 IC, Pfeiffer-led Hello Dolly’s x 25 IC, Partner BBSU x 20
- Mosey to Trail Running path- 11s- incline/decline Merkins (modified for time)
- Mosey to basketball court- 5-10-15-20 Rounds of Burpees with cross court running between each set.
- Partner run of loop x 1.5
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
Great response for the new AO Launch at The Equalizer (formerly known as Carl Cowan Park).
Brief rundown on the history of Carl Cowan and his fight for equality in Knoxville. Change is inevitable, be ready, get ready, be in charge of the change you want in your life. Evolve- do not be the same man you were last year, 5 years ago… be better.
F3 Knoxville experienced change today- new AO & it was a wonderful morning.
S/O to Frosty, Mayberry, Junk, and Abacus for being with us in the SuperOcho/NirvanaNine quest. Awesome work men! We welcomed “Central Park” to the group and he came in with some respect!
We prayed for Landline and his family as they transition to St. Thomas. Yes, the Virgin Islands. Godspeed brother!
We prayed for Sliderule and his family and for Abacus’ Aunt.
The Equalizer will meet on Saturdays only for now but vibe was to expand the schedule. More info soon. Coffeteria at Dunkin Donuts was only letdown of the morning. New spot coming next week.