THE SCENE: Glorious. Mid-50s and the sky was clear along with the lunar eclipse which was awesome. The grass being wet was not awesome.
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
SSH x20 IC, LBACs x10 IC, SSH x10 IC for Pennies sake, Cherry Pickers x5, Bataan Death March (i.e., single file run, last man does 3 burpees, runs to catch up with group and tags last man in line to do burpees then continues running to the front of the line)
7 of Diamonds. Cones set up approximately 20 yards apart in a diamond/square. Each round consists of the same exercise at all 4 cones with varying methods of getting to the next cone. Rep count changes too.
- Round 1, 7 burpees at each of the 4 corners, bear crawl between cones
- Round 2, 14 4-ct flutter kicks at each of the 4 corners, crab walk between cones
- Round 3, 21 merkins at each of the 4 corners, reverse lunge between cones
- Round 4, 28 squats at each of the 4 corners, crawl bear between cones
- Round 5, 21 Peter Parker at each of the 4 corners, reverse lunge between cones
- Round 6, 14 Freddie Mercury at each of the 4 corners, crab walk between cones
- Round 7, 7 Star Jacks at each of the 4 corners, bear crawl between cones
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
Outhouse, Cow Patty, Streaker, Doppelganger, Doctor, Shenanigans, Locker Room, Rep Sleepy, Pennies, Shoelaces, Halfday, Grouch
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
Time is a precious commodity. Use it wisely and always remember to take time to spend with your Heavenly Father.
Donate a Christmas Tree for Emerald Youth supported families in Montgomery Village. Drop off at 4339 Woodlawn Pike, South Knoxville (Woodlawn Christian Church) between 11/28 and 12/2.
Consider a leadership role in the new region – F3 Smokies. See Smuggler for more details.