THE SCENE: Rainy day, but skies cleared by start of Q as temperatures started to drop
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
20x Side straddle hops, Cherry Pickers, 15x Moroccan Bightclubs, Tempo Squats and Little of this and that
The grass was wet, but we hit it early anyway
- Straight to the bottom of Pickett’s Charge for a Pickett’s Charge Suicide run.
- 5 merkins at the bottom each time back, 1st tier 5 Prisoner Get-ups, 2nd tier 5 Imperial Walkers and 3rd trip all the way up to the Coliseum and stayed there
- Coliseum, under the string lights. A little back and forth.
- One side under the lights, lunges to each pole and 10 Big Boys at each of the 4 stops, run back to the other side
- Other side is bear crawls to each pole with 10 squats at each stop then run back to first side and rinse and repeat each side twice to finish up
- Mosey to the light pole at the base of the Haslam Rock. Route 66 heading towards the rest rooms downhill. 11 light poles adding 1 merkin each stop to 11 lights.
- After gathering ourselves we wandered to the adjacent parking lot across the street from the Cloud and ran 2 Karaoke runs the full length of the lot switching sides halfway each run and sprinting back to the beginning
- Slosey to the base of mini-Cardiac hill where we did 5 Burpees before a Bernie to the sign a bit more than halfway up and then sprinted to the top. Followed by a run back to the AO for circle time and a couple minutes of stretching
Just a few leg stretches to finish off the last 2 minutes
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
Spoke of a retired Marine friend of mine who has spent the last half year getting himself into uncomfortable positions talking to those less fortunate than us on the streets of Tampa and befriending them to know their stories and helping them out as much as he can. He related getting uncomfortable to the November tradition of men growing facial hair and how that can remind those that do that to embrace getting uncomfortable and seeking to find hard truths during the month. That is a great lead in to Thanksgiving week where we then express thanks for what all we have, which then leads to December where you can better target giving and gifts and the great holiday spiritual journey ties up nicely in January where you can then find a way to better yourself with a resolution for the New Year. Don’t coast through the holidays, grow through them.
The Q started tough and didn’t let up, but our 10 hung tough.
We also welcomed an FNG tonight. Welcome to @Moneyball
Announcement on the upcoming F3 Christmas party on Dec 11