- 46f and cloudy…. perfect morning to burn off the weekend goo
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER:
- No FNGs / Quick disclaimer and safety briefing
- 25 Side straddle Hops
- 20 Baby Arm Circles (10 forward / 10 back)
- 5 Cherry Pickers
Grab a CMU and head to the Pavilion for “The Bo (Perfect 10) Derek”
10 exercises x 10 reps each x 10 sets
10 CMU Overhead Press
10 Step Ups
10 Flutter Kicks
10 Pull Ups (Under table)
10 CMU Squats
10 Hello Dolly
10 CMU Curls
10 Bobby Hurley
10 Big Boy Sit Ups
10 Side Straddle Hops
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
- 24 HIMS!!
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
“Perspective” – One word that can really provide you with peace of mind.
It is easy to get caught up in the day to day stress of home and work. Let’s say you just lost a contract you were really close to landing or maybe you lost a case you thought you had in the bag. Bunny is likely up a lot with a newborn or someone in this group might have a 3 year old who just decided to randomly turn over their cup of milk in the car…. The list can go on and on…. But the bottom line is, on the grand scale, in a global sense or even a biblical sense, these things are minor. The fact is every one of us here has got it pretty darn good. Keeping things in perspective helps us to remember that and focus on the positive. We’ve got food on our tables, roofs over our heads, wonderful families and friends. We’ve got this group of brothers who come together and support each other physically, socially and spiritually. We vacation, we go out to dinner, we go to the movies, we are free, etc. etc. Put into that context, the spilt milk is trivial.
A few (somewhat humorous) examples:
- The sinking of the Titanic was by all human accounts a great tragedy… the lobsters sitting in their holding tanks in the galley likely view it very differently
- The great modern day poet Jimmy Buffett frequently offers discourse on the value of “changes in latitude, changes in attitude”
- The man stranded on a deserted island was excited to see the boat on the horizon. Likewise the man lost at sea in the boat was excited to see land ahead.
- The toothbrush was quoted as having complained that it had “the worst job ever” to which the toilet paper quickly objected!
When you think you are having a bad day, think globally. Think about the millions around the world (and those right here in East Tennessee) who don’t have what you have. Reflect on that a bit and put your troubles into perspective. It will make things a little brighter for you.
1. Scarred but Smarter – Drivin’ N’ Cryin’
2. Hellraiser – Drunken Prayer
3. Unchained – Van Halen
4. Blue Orchid – The White Stripes
5. The Distance – Cake
6. Superman – REM
7. Shake Your Rump – Beastie Boys
8. Cannonball – The Breeders
9. How You Like Me Know? – The Heavy
10. Mach 5 – Presidents of the United States of America
11. Seether – Veruca Salt
12. Good Times Roll – The Cars
13. Hoodoo Gurus – What’s My Scene?
14. What’s Golden – Jurassic 5
15. D is for Dangerous – Artic Monkeys
- Prayers of safety for PacMan who is on a mission trip to Central America
- Charmin thanked the group for stepping up to fill the Q calendar and encouraged others to join in