THE SCENE: Warm and a little damp – beautiful day with a slight drizzle
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
- 25 SSH (a little more since QIC forgot how to count…)
- 15 baby arm circles each direction
- 10 Cherry Pickers
- 10 tempo squats
- 10 tempo Merkins
- 5 Annie’s (baby arm circle from plank, each arm, each direction)
Mosey over to the stairs at the foot of the glorious Big Ball.
Elevens of Big Boy Situps at the bottom of the stairs and 8 count body builders at the top
Mosey to the far bridge near the edge of the park.
Find a battle buddy. While one partner runs to end of bridge work together to complete: 100 Merkins, 200 2-count Penguins, 300 squats.
Cut it short (most PAX on squats) due to time and mosey back to the AO
Ain’t nobody got time for that!
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
Make gratitude part of your daily practice. Those that do so, according to Yale Center for Emotional Intelligence, experience higher levels and feelings of joy, love, and overall satisfaction. They also have lower overall levels of stress and recover from illness more quickly. Implement it in 3 steps:
- Pay attention – Notice small opportunities to be grateful
- Writing it down – Journal or keep a running note of reasons, helps prevent it from being a fleeting thought.
- Express it – “gratitude is inherently relational” Share with others your grateful for them or what you are grateful for. Try sending regular letters or notes of thanks and appreciation.
Prayers for some of our fellow Big Ballers working through injuries!