QIC: Nailed It
THE SCENE: Pleasant, Humid, Dodging busted cans of soup on the grinder (a literal meaning)
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
- SSH x 15 in cadence
- Windmills x 15 in cadence
- LBAC x 6 in cadence
- LBAC reversed x 6 in cadence
- 10 single count squats
DORA partner workout. Partner 1 does workouts. Partner 2 runs to rotating locations and performs workout.
On grinder (with CMU):
- 100 Curls
- 200 Good Mornings
- 300 Squats
- Run to Wax Job Hill and perform 1 Bernie up the hill and run back. (switch with partner)
- Run to Apex and perform 3 Burpees and run back. (switch with partner)
- Run to Troll Bridge and perform 10 Lunges and run back. (switch with partner)
- Flutter Kicks
- Hello Dollys (Led by Swerve)
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
Use the TAGS on right-side to record PAX (BE SURE TO INCLUDE YOURSELF) in attendance. Be sure to select the AO in CATEGORY above TAGS and then delete these notes!
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
Work is a blessing. God has so arranged the world that work is necessary, and He gives us hands and strength to do it. The enjoyment of leisure would be nothing if we had only leisure. It is the joy of work well done that enables us to enjoy rest, just as it is the experiences of hunger and thirst that make food and drink such pleasures. – Elizabeth Elliot
If you go dark on vacation, you will be ready for the light when you return. – Brian Scudamore
Let’s find the balance of work and rest.
Insert any personal comments, notes, devotion content, etc.
Insert information about upcoming events, 2nd or 3rd F opportunities, and any other announcements.