THE SCENE: could not have asked for better weather. like 70 sunny and clear skys. the gloom was very inviting.
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
- SSH – IC- 10
- Cherry pickers- IC- 10
- Imperial Walkers- IC- 10
- Copper Head Squats- IC- 10
- Copper Head Merkins- IC- 10
- Burpee Indian Run from AO to Elementary school, pax at the fron ran with a 25lb plate overhead. We took the long way to the school towards the pool and than all the way around the school to the backside playground at bottom of the hill.
- School Hill Ladder- 15 to 1
- Start at Monkey Bars
- Pull ups/ body rows
- Mountain Jacks at base of hill ( 2ct mountain climber + 2 ct plank jack)
- Bernie up hill between station 2 and 3
- Iron Explosion at top of hill ( 2ct Bonnie Blair + Squat Jump)
A few brave pax took this on with a ruck or weighted vest. Men of F3 Blount County just bring it on another level!
On the mosey back to the AO the pax stopped at each stop sign, we went back the direct route from the school.
- 20 leg lifts
- 20 LBC’s
Rep Sleepy hurt his foot during so Q and him started back early. Did some LBC’s and Leg Raises at the AO till the rest of the pax got back. One more set of LBC’s for time much to the dismay of the pax.
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
I’m coming up on my one year wedding anniversary. I have been divorced at a young age so i have really leaned into my marriage and am trying to be a better husband every day. Looked into the Q Source for some wisdom on marriage. Couple of great quotes:
The Key to the meaning of life ” Enjoy life with your wife, whom you love” King Solomon
There is no 50 yrd line in your marriage, meeting your M halfway is not good enough. A HIM must drive the ball the full length of the field, regardless if your M ever breaks the huddle.
The HIM knows if he fails at his M, nothing else he does matters.
Great to have Brown Shorts out from F3 Greenville SC
HH coming up, we need all PAX to help get the obstacles up and ready for both AO’s. The Arsenal will also need some support in building its new obstacle.