THE SCENE: Raging storm at the beginning, tapering into drippy wet, 60s
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
Projectivator, TN Rocking Chairs, Tempo Merkins, Grady Corn, Newton’s cradle
- Mosey to the back porch and do 3 sets of modified Murph reps
- 15 pole rows
- 10 merkins
- 15 squats
- Then 2 sets of another pair, followed by 2 sets of Murph reps then a lap around the building
- 10 Iron Mikes and 10 BttW shoulder taps
- 10 Hand Release Merkins and 10 Flutter-Dollys
- 10 Derkins and 10 Box cutters
- By this point, rain had pretty much cleared, so we moseyd to the pool wall
- 2 sets of 10 Wall-ups and 10 Bobby Hurleys
- Mosey to playground and do 1 true Murph rep set including pull ups
I think we did some…
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
“The Big Lie in the church today is that you are nothing more than ‘a sinner saved by grace’. – John Eldredge
C.S. Lewis cautions us against the words “just” or “merely”, because they serve to exclude other possibility. To be ‘just’ saved by grace is to remain a helpless infant. You are purposed to be much more. Humanity was created in the image of God so that we would become rulers of creation. To be saved is to gain access to the energizing Spirit of the Creator of heaven and earth, but it does you no good if you don’t choose to draw from it. And the Lord delights when you rely on Him for your power.
If I fail to use my chance to grow strong from the Source, I am the least of those who suffer because of it. There is no one to fill your place in the battle line. Every man who chooses comfort or apathy or fear is a gap in the bulwark. Will the enemy win because of my lack? We are certain the answer is a resounding “NO”. But the Lord does not coddle us with irresponsibility. He respects our agency by allowing real consequences. So be assured that your choice will be respected, and all that comes with it.
Not a huge divergence from my original plan, but definitely a little tricky to adapt to the weather, which totally surprised me.
Hardship Hill, Dragon Boat, Flag handoff at Juco May 19th, Rampart May 27th.