THE SCENE: 40s, the sky was dry but the ground was wet. But YOGWW
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
I integrated and demonstrated the less familiar exercises in our warm up for any guys who were unfamiliar / newer to F3. So that when they read the paper at each station they knew what to do…
- Mountain Climbers x10 (4 ct.)
- Squat Jumps x10
- Merkins x10
- Superman Swims x10
- Burpees x5 (OYO)
Get a battle buddy. Set up 5 circuits with cones around the perimeter of the north half of WFP field. Each station had 2 exercises. You and battle buddy did 20 reps of each exercise together. Rinsed and repeat until time is called at 6:00 AM. We all did about 2.5 times through the 5 cicuit.
- Circuit 1: Mountain Climbers (4 ct.) and Squat Jumps
- Circuit 2: Dry Docks and Flutter Kicks (4 ct.)
- Circuit 3: Merkins and Lunges
- Circuit 4: Supermans and Hello Dollies (4 ct.)
- Circuit 5: (benches by fountains): Dips and Derkins
Line up at northern end of WFP field. Battle buddies lined up along the edge of grass. Then they perform the following sequence.
- Battle Buddy 1 performs 10 BBS while Battle Buddy 2 holds their feet in a plank position.
- Battle Buddy 2 switches to alternating between 10 Merkins and 10 Squats while Battle Buddy 1 sprints to the first cone and performs 2 Burpees, sprints back, sprints to second cone and does 4 Burpees, then sprints to where they started.
- Switch, Battle Buddy 2 then performs the progression.
Do as many repetitions as you can in 15 minutes.
Box Cutters x25
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
“Where is God at work in your life?” a mentor asked me one day. I didn’t know what to say. Oftentimes God is standing in the middle of ourfear, inviting us to run towards it.
Part of being a High Impact Man is rejecting passivity. Oftentimes as men we avoid conflict, shrink back when we are challenged or feel intimidated, or we just check out when we get stressed or feel discouraged. We must choose to reject that natural tendency of passivity and step towards that fear knowing that God will meet us in the middle of it!
Challenge: Where is God inviting you into your fear today?
An excerpt from the book, “Thoughts That Make Your Heart Sing”.
“What Is sin? Sin is trying to get away from God who loves us- it’s wanting to go our own way without him. But the Bible says it’s not like simply wandering off the path and getting lost by mistake. It’s like a horse charging at full speed away from him. We want to get away from God that badly! We are like horses galloping headlong after the things we want.
But God can stop runaway horses. And lead them gently back.