THE SCENE: High 60’s, 905 Humidity
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
30 SSH, 5 Cherry Pickers, 10 Tempo Merkins, 10 Temp Squats, 30 Second Dying Cockroach (lying on your back, extend your arms to reach your straightened legs)
- Mosey to the coupon pile near the buses. With coupons:
- 20 bent over rows, 20 straight leg deadlifts, 20 squats, 20 curls, 20 Raisers (raise the block on hips straight in front of you to eye level) Dying cockroach until the 6 finished
- 15 bent over rows, 15 straight leg deadlifts, 15 squats, 15 curls, 15 Raisers Dying cockroach until the 6 finished
- Mosey to the large parking lot. With a partner:
- Combined 100 Imperial Walkers (4 count) while your partner Bernies to the middle and jogs back, trade
- Combined 100 Swimmers (4 count) while your partner Bernies to the middle and jogs back, trade
- Combined 100 Mountain Climbers (4 count) while your partner Bernies to the middle and jogs back, trade
- Combined 100 (2 count) while your partner Bernies to the middle and jogs back, trade
- Mosey back to the AO
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
Ask yourself these two questions every day. In the morning, am I a physical being having a spiritual experience or a spiritual being having a physical experience? Before bed, was I a physical being having a spiritual experience or a spiritual being having a physical experience today? This change in perspective can have a profound effect on how we react to circumstances. Philippians 4:10-13 10 But I rejoiced in the Lord greatly, that now at last you have revived your concern for me; indeed, you were concerned before, but you lacked opportunity. 11 Not that I speak from want, for I have learned to be content in whatever circumstances I am. 12 I know how to get along with humble means, and I also know how to live in prosperity; in any and every circumstance I have learned the secret of being filled and going hungry, both of having abundance and suffering need. 13 I can do all things through Him who strengthens me. Live above the circumstances.
Prayers for Pom-Pom’s courage as he prepares to leave for bootcamp in a couple of weeks.