THE SCENE: Humid as all get out, thunderstorms in the area, low 80s.
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
A minute or two late getting started, as the Pavilion we were going to use for the workout was reserved, forcing us to switch locations at the last minute.
SSH, Cherry pickers, BAC forward and backward, Rockettes, Tempo Squats, all 10 or 20x, 4-ct, IC
DORA suicides. Partner 1 does exercise with coupon, AMRAP, Partner 2 does the movement, then switch, as shown below [Exercise/Movement]
- Curls/Jacobs Ladder (4-ct Bear Crawl/4 2-Ct Mountain Climber/4 Merkins, R&R about 10 meters, return via Bear Crawl)
- Overhead Press/Jacobs Ladder
- Rows/Suicides (suicides to first three signs, then a fourth light pole, 5 Burps at light pole, return to start)
Moved into Pavilion for some AMRAP Tabata Pyramids. 30 seconds of exercise AMRAP, 10 seconds rest.
- Leg Burner. Pyramid of Prisoner Get Ups, Iron Mike’s, Squats. Bobby Hurleys as 60 second bonus exercise.
- Ab Burner. Pyramid of BBS, Flutter Kicks, Am. Hammers. Gas Pumps as 60 second bonus exercise
- Cardio Burner. Pyramid of SSH, Half Burps, Step ups. High knees as 60 second bonus exercise
Yoga stretches by Steam. A young man, 10 yrs old was watching us and invited in to join in the Mary and the bomb. We named him KTM because he likes mountain biking. He’s from out of town, however, so we may not see him again. Maybe a seed was planted…? Nice young man.
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
10 HIMs, Grid Iron not tagged
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
Talked about how easy it is to have convictions when it doesn’t cost you anything. Easy to stand up for others who are week, oppressed, or marginalized when it doesn’t cost you anything. Easy to be a good Christian when it doesn’t cost you anything. Easy to claim that you support our country’s democratic ideals when it doesn’t cost you anything. Who will you be when it DOES cost you something? As HIMs, we need to make the decision now, before we’re faced with it, that when the time comes, we will pay the price, not only for ourselves, but for others as well, if we can.
T-Claps to Doubtfire and High Heels, who were on their second work out of the day, and Guppy, who ran a few miles before the workout. Lilydipper and Jinxy met us for the Board meeting.
CSAUP! Get signed up! Also need Wesley House Qs.