THE SCENE: Clear 60 degrees
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
- SSH x 30 IC
- ISW x 15 IC
- Manly Arm Rotations (MARs) x 15 ED IC
- 5 Burpee OYO
- Windmills x 10 IC
- Bottom Feeders (11s): Push-ups/Squats. Duckwalk across driveway to school.
- Black Jack: At start point do 1 BBS then run to second point and do 20 Flutters (2ct). Rinse and repeat 2/19, 3/18, 4/17, etc.
- 7 of Diamonds (but in a square): 4 stops for reps.
- Rd 1: 7 Burpee at each stop
- Rd 2: 14 ISW at each stop
- Rd 3: 21 Push-ups at each stop
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
Why are you training? Why do you stay in shape? So you can….stay engaged, stay focused, and be successful in all you do. Don’t quit. Our example of endurance comes from our Savior. He knew what was coming, knew it would be excruciating, and went to the cross anyway. He carried it all knowing WE were worth every step.