Workout Date: 5 Apr 2021
- Welcome – slight chill @ 43 degrees – clear skys – Moon sliver in the sky.
- 10 SSH, 10 Tempo Merkins, 10 Tempo Iron Mikes
- Mosey to High School Entrance – 10 Monkey Humpers, 10 Pickle Pounders
- Mosey to All Saints Entrance – 10 Smurf Jacks
- Side Hops (both directions) , Kereokee towards CMU Pile, Bernie to CMU Pile
- Every Minute on the Minute workout for 40 minutes – then take a 20 second rest at end of each minute.
- During that 20 seconds do a “Chipper Switch” where teams of two trade off doing CMU plaster chipping for the next minute (they were given hammer and chizels) – To become a Chipper or sweeper you had to do 10 Burpees to start.
- The rest of the HIMs cary as fast as they can CMU’s out to a counting “Grid” of 10 rows by 10 columns.
- We moved 216 blocks between the seven of us (roughly 30 CMU’s each) and changed a very messy CMU pile into nice and neat CMU pile.
- The theme was – that we were rolling away the stone from the Tomb to see if Jesus was in the tomb – Alas – He was not there – so we cleaned up the tomb and left it nicer than when we found it.
- At the 10 Minute Mark we added 1 Blockee to each CMU drop off.
- Wrap Up
- At 6:03 we started re-stacking all 216 blocks back into a neat pile. We went over a little in time but were very grateful that Jesus was not in the tomb.
- “Galations 2:20 I have been crucified with Christ [in Him I have shared His crucifixion]; it is no longer I who live, but Christ (the Messiah) lives in me; and the life I now live in the body I live by faith in (by adherence to and reliance on and complete trust in) the Son of God, Who loved me and gave Himself up for me.
- To me this is a great faith & gospel summary verse – Go out and live by faith today! Christ is in you!