Rainy, Mid 60s
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
Welcome to F3, I’m Half Caff & I’ll be leading us today in our workout. Welcome Brian our FNG to the workout. I am not a professional, you are here on your own accord. Now the disclaimer is done, be sure to push yourself, work on your form. Don’t worry about being last, I don’t, push yourself, keep good form, finish the reps.
Side Straddle Hops: 13, Rockettes: 12, ‘Merkans OYO: 12, lil bit of this, lil bit of that, whatever we call this, whatever we call that
Welcome to the T.O.W.E.R. O.F. P.O.W.E.R.! On each level (even numbered level) we will do an exercise. Twelves reps of each. Then we will mosey to the next level & complete the next exercise.
- T – t-push ups
- O – overhead claps (4count)
- W – double V-ups (V-up w/ a pulse at the apex)
- E – eigh count body builders
- R – reverse lungs
Once at the top we ran into the rain & performed:
- O – over head claps w/ a burpee
- F – flutter kicks (count assist from Drive-Thru)
Mosey out of the rain to then start our descent, adding squats on the odd landings
- P – push-ups
- O – overhead claps
- double V-ups (by popular demand)
- W – “wurpees” (burpees with a wide push-up)
- E- edward scissor legs (4count)
- R- reverse cross lungs
Once we’ve completed we went down to the basement with an alternating lung, crab-walk, lung, bear crawl circuit. At the next level down we worked on those abs, 12 count on each:
- ‘Merican Hammers
- Box Cutters (by request) (count assist by Drive-Thru
- Edward Scissor Legs (count assist by Drive-Thru)
- Big Boy Sit Ups (by request)
- Double V-ups
- Flutter Kicks (by request)
Dusting off the abs we had a Burnie Suiside run up the ramp then a Slozey back to the temporary A.O.
Finishing it off with going to the ATM, at a credit union (slower but better customer service) : 15 tempo Shoulder Taps, 10 tempo ‘Merkins, 10 ‘Merkins OYO
Drive-Thru & Swanson both assisted with keeping me on track. Thanks dudes!
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
- Magic Mic
- Drive Thru
- Triple A
- Half Caff
- FNG – Sully
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
- Been reading screw tape letters
- Mentor demon writing a young demon
- God calls us, further up further in, but he doesn’t do it for us. He shows us how, he equips us, & then steps back, eagerly waiting for us to do walk our own
- Like a father, or coach or mentor
- This is a good thing
- I’ve been in a desert season spiritually, sometimes calling to the Lord, sometimes not. Asking him to carry me, delivery me & other times just content with having to do anything
- but what I am hearing from CS Lewis is that I need to walk on my own, for the Lord has equipped me to do so
- So what is your walking on your own?
- Is it getting in the Word Today?
- Is it stepping up here & leading a workout?
- Is it going back to church?
- Is it getting back to planning date night & pursuing your significant other
- Is it honoring the sabbath?
- Is it joining our 10week challenge to push yourself
- Is it calling up your buddy, to ask for accountability with your internet browsing?
Where have you been begging to be carried, that the Lord has given you the means to walk on your own?
- For me, it’s being in the Word daily, dwelling it for 15minutes, even if I don’t hear anything when I do
“He wants them to learn to walk and must therefore take away His hand; and if only the will to walk is really there He is pleased with their stumbles.”
G-6 is bring a lot of high school guys on Tuesday, wants us all to show up & work em hard. Amazon’s brewery opens tomorrow (Friday) Xul Brewery. Encouraged to go. Meet up will TBD. Last day to Early Vote is today.