THE SCENE: 30 degrees, a bit windy at times
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
jog across P Lot x2, High Knee skips across P lot x2, Karaoke x2 across P lot
circle up for squats x20 IC, SSH x 20 IC, Moroccan Ty Fighters x15 IC, Merkins x10 IC, shoulder taps x 10 IC
WAR: Split up into 2 groups
- 2 chairs, one table, one deck of cards….time to play war!
- From each group Pax take turns at the table in a game of war. Highest card wins.
- Winner does 10 ssh IC. Pax that turns the card leads the group IC
- Losing group does 10 burpees!
- If the same cards are turned, go to WAR! 3 cards down and the 4th card up, Losing group in WAR does 20 burpees and the winning group runs a lap. It did not start off good with my group as we went to war the first card and lost. Group one was all HAPPPY watching group 2(my group) do about 40 burpees in a row, then the tides changed!
- Once finished with complete round of war(going through the whole deck of cards), we moseyed to the playground for DORACIDES.
- Partner up for 100 merkins, 150 big boys, and 200 squats. P! does exercise while P2 runs to 1st cone w one burpee, run back to P1 and back to 2nd cone for 2 burps, back to PI and back to 3rd cone for 3 burps, switch partners until complete
Boxcutters x10 IC
Hello Dolly x10 IC
Iron Cross for 10 sec.
Never Cross Dolly x10 IC
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
16 Pax including PUP and Bumblebee!
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
What do you practice, Joy or Anger? With practice, you get really good at what you practice. Practice Joy
Insert any personal comments, notes, devotion content, etc.
Insert information about upcoming events, 2nd or 3rd F opportunities, and any other announcements.