THE SCENE: 31 and awesome!
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
- Morrocan Night Club X 10 & Michael Phelps
- Cherry Pickers (IC) 4 CT
- Side Straddle Hops (IC) 4 CT
- Tempo Squats (IC) 4 CT
- Hand release Merkins X 10 (OY)
- 5 Burpees (OYO)
- Karaoke back and forth across the parking lot
- Easy, Slow, Medium & Fast Sprints
AO Parking Lot – Descending Ladder
- 5 diamond Merkins, big boy sit-ups & Chris Loftons at each corner
- 4, 3, 2 & 1
Side of Alexander Building – partner up
- One partner does 30 calf raises, 15 pullups & sprints across the parking lot
- Other partner does 10 CMU curls, squats, press & tricep extension until other partner returns
- Rinse & Repeat
AO Parking Lot
- 5 burpees at each parking stripe
- Rinse & Repeat
- 8 Count Body Builders X 10
- Flutter Kicks 20 (IC)
- Hello Dollies 20 (IC)
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
16 HIMs today – Chaco, Doubtfire, Erector, Farva, Fast-N-Easy, Frostbite, Ghost Rider, Guano, Judge Judy, Kenjo, Pink Eye, Rocket, Snaggletooth, Spotter, Trolley and Booster
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
Money can be used for good or evil. It can help us feed our family, help others or it can consume our lives. There’s nothing wrong with money as long as we aren’t consumed with it. Let’s make 2019 a year we pay off debt, grow our emergency fund, retirement funds, help others AND try to vacation and have a few nice toys!
We can enjoy our lives while using our time, talents & treasures to serve others!
Ecclesiastes 5:10 Whoever loves money never has enough; whoever loves wealth is never satisfied with their income. This too is meaningless.
Proverbs 13:11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.
Hebrews 13:5 Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.
Matthew 6:24 “No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money.
1 Timothy 6:10 For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs.
1 Timothy 6:17-19 17 Command those who are rich in this present world not to be arrogant nor to put their hope in wealth, which is so uncertain, but to put their hope in God, who richly provides us with everything for our enjoyment 18 Command them to do good, to be rich in good deeds, and to be generous and willing to share. 19 In this way they will lay up treasure for themselves as a firm foundation for the coming age, so that they may take hold of the life that is truly life.
Thank you everyone for bringing so many snacks for the Wesley House! Have a great weekend!
- Oak Ridge AO launches Tuesday
- CSAUP at the Bombshelter is on the 9th
- Wesley House workout w/ the kids is on the 20th
- Hardship Hill is in May (sign up)