THE SCENE: Humid, dew on the grass but this really the best gloom time of the year. The sun rise right at 6:15 is sublime.
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
- jog one end of grindstone to other. Frankenstein half way back jog rest way to start
- jog to other end, knee hugs half way jog back to start
- deep lunge half way, jog to end
- heel kicks half way back
- carioca rest of way back
Mosey to small softball feild
- Partner circuit- three areas.
- #1-partner Wheelbarrow/Burpee Gantlet. 6 cones lined up about 20 ft between . Partners wheelbarrow to cone 1. One burpee IC Switch partner, wheelbarrow to 2 cone. Two burpees. Keep switch and increase burpees each cone till end.
mosey back to grindstone
- #2- Mike Tyson- each pax takes 10 playing cards, lay them down on ground in line about 4 in apart. Everything is done IC pax will squat down and pick up first card using good form (chest up butt dropped- if done right it’s a deep squat)- after picking up first card walk to card 2 with card one in your hand. Squat down lay down card 1. Stand up. Squat down pick up top card, squat down again pick up card 2. Move to card 3. Repeat process, laying down each card separately and then pick up each card separately, working all the way to card 10
- #3- Run to top of Mount Wumbo- this is running along trail to bridge, up Blindmans hill, keep running to top of Wumbo. Mosey back down Wumbo and to grindstone. Stay attached to your partner the whole time up and down. Push each other to keep running.
- you will start circuit over after run but start at Mike Tyson, then move to Wheelbarrow/ Burpee gauntlet starting at 6 working back to 1. If time allows move to Mike Tyson again and then run to top Mt. Wumbo. We got through the 2nd rd of Wheelbarrow/Burpee Gauntlet
1 min plank hold, 10 two arm Superman’s OYO, 1 min plank hold, 10 Alt Arm Superman’s OYO, hamstring stretch, quad stretch
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
From The Difference Maker by John Maxwell
Guillaume Apolllinaire- “Come to the edge. No, we will fall. Come to the edge. No, we will fall. They came to the edge. He pushed them and they flew”
John Maxwell- “If you want to seize an opportunity, you must take a risk. If you want to grow, you must make mistakes. If you want to reach your potential, you will have to take a chance. If you don’t , you will be resigned to a life of mediocrity. The people who don’t make mistakes end up working for those who do. And in the end, they often end up regretting the safe life they lived.”
Just happy to lead such amazing
grouch Bday Q on Saturday.