Workout Date: 3 Mar 2021
- Welcome: 45 degrees.
- SSH, Cherry Pickers, Circle Bear Crawl, reverse bear crawl, crab walk, reverse crab walk, lunge, bernie.
- 50 dips & 10 Hand Stand Pushups at the cone beginning then
- Bernie to first cone
- Crab walk to next cone
- Reverse Crab Walk to next cone
- Lunge to next cone
- Inchworm to next cone
- Bernie to next cone
- Teams of two – Sprint to next cone
- Bear Crawl to next cone
- Reverse Bear Crawl to next cone
- Broad Jump to next cone
- Lunge to next cone.
- Mosey back to beginning.
- Repeat the above loop around the cone parking lot but then add in some stationary exercises (25 4ct flutter kicks, 25 LBCs, 25 Big boys, 25 Parker Climbers 4ct)
- Then repeat the above loop around the cones with the CMU.
- This workout was going to shape into a nice loop around the parking lot, which would have been a sort of triangle – hense the name “Bermuda Triangle” , however they started construction on site and so our triangle morphed into a pretty ugly shape..
- Verse of the Day from the Bible App ” Ephesians 4:31 Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you.”